When There was an actual need of Sufi Comics,They have came up these comics.It gives me pleasure to write a review of their Third Comics on Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi (Rahim Llah)
Mawlana Rumi needs No Introduction.The World still adore their love for Beloved(Creator)!The Quotes written by them is not only loved by Muslims but Non Muslims as well.
It is so unfortunate that people have started taking this quotes for worldly love and love for their spouse or Girlfriend.So When there was a need of Spiritual comic,thetFrom the moment i read Sufi comics i became fan of Sufi comics.They have explained important lessons of islam in a very simple stories.I was so happy to know that they are publising Sufi Comics on Mawlana Rumi.And then i was sent a copy of the book for Review.
They have used very simple language and stories to convey the Message of Mawlana.Its very easy to understand these stories.And the way they have related the Verse of Quran and Either Quote of Imam Ali (Alaihi Salam) or Prophet Muhammad (Sal Allaho Alaihi Wasallam)!!
All the stories are really good but among these there are 3 stories i loved the most.
Among these I loved the most.First one is the Dragon one,then False Thinking and the Third one about the Serpent.Though Each and every story teaches you something and I like them all,but these are my favourite ones.
The First story is about Dragon that is sleeping.That is our Nafs,Don’t wake this Up and let it sleep.
The story of Mercy of Creator is always raining us but we are unable to see it because of blindness and The Third one about the Serpent.How Beautifully they have related with Ayah as well.
As they have tried to present Rumi’s stories in Comic form,Its very easy to understand those quotes by Mawlana.
I Recomond you to buy the copy of this comics.The Best comics you can read and give it to your kids.
I have noticed one thing this Ramadan when Israel attacked Gaza that People are more aware of BDS-Boycott Divestment & Sanctions now.Well I believe its our duty to Boycott those Zionist products which funds Israel.When we buy these products,some part of the profit goes to Israel and it is used against Palestianians.Thats the only way we can support Falasteen. Ofcourse Prayer is our strongest Weapon.Coca Cola,Macdonalds,Nestle,Starbucks etc are biggest financiers of Israel.As I say its all about humanity,You just have to be human to understand what Israel is doing wrong and stand for Palestine.I will upload the exact products list which we should boycott.Those who says BDS (Boycott) doesn’t work are fool.So many Israeli products had to close their showrooms and stall in Mall in United Kingdom because of BDS.How could someone be so cruel and kill kids and innocent people.May Almighty make it easy for them and Grant them and their family Patience.
These are the Products that funds and support Illegal State of Israel.You can check on this Web why we should boycott these companies.All the details have been given on this http://www.inminds.com So Boycott Them.
May 15 Nakba Day!During the 1948 Palestine War, an estimated 700,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled, and hundreds of Palestinian towns and villages were depopulated and destroyed.May Allah Bless Palestinian and make it easy for them specially the one who live in Occupied Palestine!Boycott Israel #BoycottIsrael #BDS
The one who doesn’t listen Music in this world,he will listen the Music of Jannah.Imagine the one who has given ability to birds to sing beautifully,the producer of the music of waterfalls,the producer of the sound of Ocean waves and all the beautiful natural sounds,When he will provide you the music in Jannah,how beautiful and soothing would it be!And there is nodoubt about the fact that Wordly Music will make your heart Dead
When Shaikh Sayyiduna Abdul Qadir Jilani’s (may Allah be well pleased with him) was facing Bukhara one day he exclaimed, “I smell a sweet fragrance; 157 years after my death one perfect man will be born whose name is Baha al-Din Naqshband.He will partake of my special flavor.Since the Naqshbandiya-Mujaddidiya silsila prides itself on lineage from Hazrat Imam Abu Baqr Siddiq (may Allah always exalt his soul in Truth) but this lineage also is dependant upon Abdul Qadir Jilani
A 150 years after the death of Shaikh Sayyiduna Abdul Qadir Jilani (may Allah be well pleased with him), people asked Sultan Kwaja Sayyedna Baha’uddin Naqshband (may Allah be pleased with him), “”Ghausul Azam Abdul Qadir said, “My foot is on the shoulders of all the saints”, what do you think about this?”” Hazrat Shah Naqsband said, ” May Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani’s foot be upon my eyes and my vision.”
One day Sultan Kwaja Baha’uddin Naqshband (may Allah be pleased with him) was traveling in the desert and he met Al-Khizr (may Allah be pleased with him) who within seconds transported him to the spiritual presence of Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani. Kwaja Bahauddin (whose name was not yet known as Naqshband) said, “O one who holds hands in the universe, hold my hand so they will you holder of hanfs.” [in bayat, one holds the hand of the Pir to receive Almighty Allah’s blessing and when someone needed to be rescued, they held out their hand]. Shaikh Sayyiduna Abdul Qadir Jilani put his hand on Kwaja Bahauddin’s heart and said, “O the holder of the adornment of the worlds, hold my adornment so that they can call you Naqshiband [the one who adorns]”. And then Kwaja Bahauddin recited the following poem, which is inscribed on both the tombs of Abdul Qadir Jilani and Bahauddin Naqshband (may Allah be well pleased with them): “The King of this world and the hereafter is Shah Abdul Qadir The head of the children of Adam is Shah Abdul Qadir . Sun, moon, heavens, the throne and the pen, They all get their light from the heart of Abdul Qadir .”
Today its 1st April.This date is very important for me.Exactly 2 years back i gave bayah to my Shaykh in Naqshbandi Tariqah.And after that day my life is totally changed.Its not that I wasn’t religious but after giving bayah,I feel I am more closer to Allah (Subhan Wa Ta’ala) and Rasul Allah(Sal Allaho Alaihi Wasallam).It has been Two wonderful years.And Yeah Exactly before One and Half year I quit Smoking.I still don’t know anyone who smoke heavier than I did. Of course the credit goes to my Shaykh.
During these two years I have visited so many great saints of their time in India.I have been to all the Naqshbandi saints resting in Uzbekistan and Tajikistan and finally i went for Umrah in Ramadan after 6 long years.Al hamdu li Llah.Before these two years,I read about sufism and spirituality only in books.
Spirituality is something that transforms you.It something that takes you nearer to Allah(Subhan Wa Ta’ala) and Rasul Allah(Sal Allaho Alaihi Wasallam).It is as old as Adam (Alaihi Sala).But Yeah Rasul Allah(Sal Allaho Alaihi Wasallam) perfected it.Even today people have lots of misconception about Spirituality and specially about Sufism.Sufism is not a sect,Its a way to reach Allah .It exists since Adam (Alaihi Salam).And best example of Sufi is Prophet Muhammad(Sal Allaho Alaihi Wasallam).Following Fard,Sunnah and avoiding Haram is the base of Sufism.
I really can’t Thank Allah(Subhan Wa Ta’ala) enough.And Whatever i am and Whatever I have got is because of my Shaykh.All I can say is Al hamdu li Llah.
Last Friday I went to Global Village.Global Village is a place in Dubai where most of the countries have their Villages(stalls) and sell the items from their countries.I went to Palestine Village as my love for that beloved country dragged me there.I visited few stalls and bought some bands,key chain and some artifacts.There was a huge shop seeling Palestinian Olives and some other stuff.I went there and bought some olives and few things.One South Indian Family came and bought so many things and one of the guy before leaving the stall,He hugged that Falastini guy and said.”WE LOVE FALASTIN”
Because of such people I still have faith in Humanity.Long Live Palestine.The World is with you.
May Allah Bless Them.
Abdul Khaliq Gajadwani (Rahim Llah) is know as Khwajgan.Khwajgan means The Master.He was from the small town called Ghijduvan.He was the Saint who taught this world the meaning of Khwaja.he is one of the great saint of Naqshbandi Chain.He introduced Khatm E Khwajgan.Great Saint of india Shaykh Moinuddin Chisti (Rahim Llah) came India and thus khatm E khwajgan was introduced in Sub Continents.And now What Naqshbandi Mujaddidi do is called Khatm E Khwajgan Mujaddidi.Al hamdu li llah I visited the resting place of Shaikh Abd E Khaliq Ghijduwani (Rahim Llah) as well Shaykh Bahauddin Shah Naqshbandi (Rahim Llah) with my Shaykh.
Abdul Khaliq Gajadwani (Rahim Llah) Introduced Eight Principles of Naqshbandi Teaching.
1. Hush dar dam (or hosh dar dam) — awareness of breathing
- Being aware or conscious of one’s breathing. Breathing deeply in a natural rhythm without being preoccupied by breathing. Inhaling and exhaling whilst in remembrance of God.
2. Nazar ba kadam (or nazar bar qadam) — watching over the steps
- Watching over one’s steps, i.e being aware of one’s intention. Paying attention and not being distracted from one’s goal, maintaining awareness and being open to opportunities, so that one does the right thing at the right time.
3. Safar dar watan — travelling in the Homeland
- Making an interior journey, ie inside oneself, observing oneself in a detached and not overly-critical manner, learning from one’s errors and travelling from blameworthy to praiseworthy qualities.
4. Khilwat dar anjuman (or khalwat dar anjuman) — retirement in company
- Developing the ability to detach from and distance oneself from external noise, disturbance and confusion when in company, and remain tranquil, perhaps with the aid of a ZIkr, an exercise in remembrance of God. Also being able to re-attach one’s attention to the outward when necessary. Though outwardly the Sufi is in the world, inwardly he or she is with God.
5. Yad kardan (or yad kard) — remembering, recollecting exercises
- Remembering experiences one has had and that one is a part of the Tradition from which one may draw positive energy and derive strength. Using inner or vocalized zikr, remembrance or “making mention” of the Divine names, to remain attentive and alert, and so that the heart becomes aware of the presence of Truth (Al Haq).
6. Baaz gasht (or baz gasht) — restraint
- Being self-disciplined, for example cultivating the quality of patience, keeping one’s thoughts from straying when repeating the Shahada (the declaration of the Oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad (Sal Allaho Alaihi wasallam) as his prophet), being repentant and returning to righteousness.
7. Neegar dashtan (or nigah dasht) — watchfulness, use of special faculties
- Concentrating on the presence of God. Being alert, watchful for and open to subtle perceptions, positive energy, positive opportunity and positive impacts. Being watchful over passing thoughts.
8. Yad dashtan (or yad dasht) — keeping of the memory, sensing of the being and the body
- Sensing one’s being and one’s body, recalling positive memories and positive experiences.
- Later 3 Principles were added By Great Shaykh Of Naqshbandi Tariqat,Shaykh Bahauddin Shah Naqshband (Rahim Llah).These three principles are,
1. Ukufi zamani (or wuquf-e zamani) — time-halt (or pause)
- Suspending intellect, judgement, preconceptions and conditioned thought. Reprising one’s thoughts and actions. Accounting for how one’s time is spent, being thankful for acts of righteousness and asking forgiveness for wrongdoing.
2. Ukufi adadi (or wuquf-e adadi) — number-halt (or pause)
- Carrying out exercises involving numbers, such as the awareness of the number of repetitions when carrying out one’s silent heart zikr exercise, and also certain forms of counting using the Abjad system.
3. Ukufi qalbi (or wuquf-e qalbi) — heart-halt (or pause) or visualisation
- Visualising one’s heart (Qalb), perhaps with the name of God inscribed on it, and identifying with Truth or with God.
- These principles are designed to be borne in mind and used as Spiritual Practices or exercises in the Naqshbandi Tariqat and they are carried out under individual tuition, expertly prescribed, monitored for changes, and carefully adjusted by a teacher, rather than being automatically performed.
- Higher your Spiritual Guide take you,One by one Veils are removed.
- Mohammad fahad Kadri